Monday, May 6, 2013

G13 Done and dusted!

Well, congrats to BN for retaining the federal government. Hope that you will do as what you promised for the next 5 years. I'm not gonna go into a frenzy of mopping and moaning about how the election results were 'stolen' (I think my FB page is sufficient for those rants and complaints and shares). 

However, from today onwards, I will continue to post up stories, updates, opinions on the state of the country, politics and other important news. BN, you may have won a battle (albeit with a minority % of votes), but the war is never won. The people must come first as you promised. 

We, the people are watching. 

For Pakatan Rakyat, my heart goes out to you with other Malaysians who felt the heartbreak of defeat by dubious means. You guys have to double your efforts to woo the rural Malaysia as you guys have complete control of urban Malaysia. Work hard, and show that you can run the 3 states you have in your control. Do not fail the 5 million plus votes you've got. 

So, closes the chapter on the GE 13. Welcome the next five years wait and preparation for GE 14!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Fitri. May I get your email address? This in my email address, fitrimuhammad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete